News & Laws
News of The Day: 2018
1. Supreme Court sides with small business Baker against baking a Same Sex Wedding Cake after the Baker refused to bake the cake, reported on June 4th, 2018.
2. Americans awaiting results of Mueller Investigation relating to the Russian Dossier, sale of 20% of U.S. Uranium One, Obama, Hillary Clinton, Rosatom, a Russian corporation and unveiling of the secret Civilian Nuclear Floating Power Plant built by the Putin Regime vs. President Trump
3. The roots of the Miranda decision go back to March 2, 1963 in the Miranda case....As a result of the case against Miranda, each and every person must now be informed of his or her rights when arrested. (Should we not ask how the NDAA Law isn't in violation of "due process of law" and "Miranda Rights" for all Americans?
Rose Colombo's Proposed Laws Implemented:
Click on "Subscribe Today!"
at the Top of the Page
1. Rose Colombo created and authored an Amendment to the California Constitution approved by the Ca. Attorney General's Office, titled, Judicial Accountability and Immunity Act of 1996" - And as Follows:
2. Proposed a law to Congressman Lungren to insert video cameras in the booking areas of every jail cell to protect the police and suspects who alleged they were abused which Lungren responded that he liked the proposal and sent it onto the L.A. Supervisors and the rest is history.
3. Proposed a child support law at a women's conference in L.A. to Guest Speaker and Congressional Member, Barbara Boxer. Rose requested that she implement a law so that District Attorney's in any state can collect child support payments from deadbeat parents who skipped out and moved out-of-state which she and Rep. Cox implemented.
4. Proposed Shared Custody making it possible for both parents to access their children after divorce fairly when she was invited to speak before the California Senate. Shared Custody became the law in California.
5. Proposed a law to former California Assemblyman, Tom Umberg, in writing and he agreed to propose the law while on the air during her Radio show that aired Live on KORG 1190 FM. She requested that he implement a law to prohibit lawyers from making themselves beneficiaries of their client's Wills, Trusts, and Estates. Assemblyman Umberg implemented the law.
6. Rose Colombo received a signed Letter of Commendation from Governor Brown for the help she and the staff provided at the Crisis Clinic that helped turn a teenage girl's life around. Rose helped the staff protest the closing of the Crisis Clinic and hospitals that provided care for the mentally ill patients, but were not successful.
7. Colombo led marches and protests against the gender bias Family Law Courts and D.A.'s who appeared to be protecting wealthy males and pedophiles and sending the female accusers trying to protect their kids to jail.
8. Colombo led a grassroots movement with members of "Women Fight Back" in front of the courthouse on Christmas Eve requesting an investigation into the D.A.'s Office and Family Law Court after preparing a six-year report she delivered to the FBI and Governor's Office. On Christmas Morning, Rose Colombo and her members were on the front page and made the headlines. Rose was quoted in local and major newspapers such as the Orange County Register, The L.A. Times, Denver Post, and Boston Globe.
9. Willowdean Vance, pres. of HOA non-profit and Rose Colombo, Founder-President (currently inactive) marched with the grassroots movement to help stop corrupted HOA's from stealing the property of homeowners. Unethical HOA's were fining the homeowners with excessive fines and they would file a lien on the homeowner's property. Rose helped carry a fake coffin with the "Bill of No Rights" inside the coffin and Red, White, and Blue ribbons draping the outside marching it through the halls of the State capitol to the Governor's office which hit Sacramento news.
10. Rose proposed a law in 2009 requesting Congress pass a law mandating that every public servant must be vetted, background checked and produce their credentials and attach a U.S. Certified Birth Certificate to the application whether an incumbent or a new Candidate.